The enclosed PDF provides an overview of the book’s content, some selected extracts, the testimonials along with background on the author, Rory Gillen.
- How you can identify and control risk which is essential if you are to obtain the higher returns on offer in the stock markets.
- That the three principle risks in stocks are (i) business risk (ii) financial risk and (iii) valuation risk.
- That volatility is not the same as risk and that you need to avoid letting volatility disrupt your long-term investment plans.
- How you can beat the FTSE 100 Index with a simple value-based stock selection process that takes just a few hours a year to implement an approach that has added 4-5% per annum to the index returns since 1995, and out-performed all but a small minority of professional fund managers.
- How you can time your entry into, and exit from, markets using several time tested medium-term timing indicators.
- That a commitment to save just €6,000 a year for ten years in the stock markets from age 25 to 34 would see you not have to add another cent after age 34 and still be worth over €1 million by age 65.