GillenMarkets have strong grounds for believing that it’s time to buy Irish commercial property – let’s find out why that is and how you can invest in it!
GillenMarkets is dedicated to highlighting assets that offer good value across the global markets. It’s what we do!
We are now convinced that investors in Irish commercial property can now expect high annual single-digit returns at a minimum from here. In fact, the evidence suggests that the market has already turned upwards.
Warren Buffett, the iconic chairman of Berkshire Hathaway, once said that ‘values are the friend of the long-term investor’.
In our view, there is exceptional value now on offer in Irish commercial property and the three key drivers of positive long-term returns are finally aligned.
From 2003 to early 2007, investors in property, be that in Ireland or in other developed markets, made two errors; one common enough but the other fatal. They bought an overvalued asset (that happens) with debt (that is fatal). We were negative on property in Ireland in the early to mid 2000s on the simple premise that the asset offered no value. But we are bullish now!
Subscribers to our website – Gillenmarkets.com – have already received a comprehensive research report outlining the three key drivers of returns from commercial property. In addition, our research note provides full analysis of three unit-linked funds available from the Irish insurance companies and the recently listed Green REIT plc. Each of these funds provides direct exposure to this exciting theme. So, it is easy to invest in the theme if you agree with our analysis.
Two Ways to Access the Report
1. Purchase the report for €99 directly via the link provided
2. Or subscribe to GillenMarkets for a 12-month period for €199 and get access to this report and each of our Weekly Bulletins as well as having full access to the website
An annual subscription to GillenMarkets.com gives you ongoing access to:
- Our flagship Weekly Investment Newsletter.
- Our proprietary approaches to selecting winning stocks in the FTSE 100 Index, as documented in my book 3 Steps to Investment Success (published in October 2012).
- Market Timing Indicators.
- Full Analysis on up to 100 stock & funds covering the global markets and all the asset classes from equities to property to hedge/absolute return strategies to commodities and a range of alternative assets.
Gillenmarkets.com is there to assist you to invest your savings and/or pension monies in risk assets!
What Differentiates GillenMarkets:
- We provide private investors with the same level of research traditionally only available to professional investors.
- We provide investors with the tools and backup to be confident do-it-yourself investors.
- We are independent of banks, insurance companies, stockbrokers, financial advisors and other product sellers.
- An annual subscription costs less than a few transactions through a traditional stockbroker and less than €4 a week.